Many Minds Link collects, uses and discloses the personal information you provide to Many Minds Link during the course of your dealings with Many Minds Link in accordance with the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection
Many Minds Link does not collect personal information of any type other than for the following purposes:
- for the provision of our business purposes;
- for the purposes of providing our goods and services;
- for the assessment of credit applications on behalf of potential clients;
- to facilitate credit card payments over the phone;
- for the purposes of identifying suppliers for payment;
- to enable the provision of quotations for the supply of goods and services.
Usage of Camera if featured in mobile apps:
- all the photos taken would be securely stored at servers, not accessible to any other users without user's permission;
- location and date time of the pictures are used for tracing purpose only to locate the item in picture;
Information collected with regard to the above activities is limited to that which is necessary for the purposes of conducting trade.
Use & Disclosure
Many Minds Link will generally use personal information provided for the primary purpose for which it is collected.
Many Minds Link may also use your personal information to:
- send to you product information;
- send you marketing communications.
By providing information to Many Minds Link after viewing this privacy statement, you acknowledge and consent to Many Minds Link disclosing your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes. The agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Many Minds Link may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Many Minds Link will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Many Minds Link recognises the need for information held on behalf of an individual to be accurate and therefore will allow access to the individual for the purposes of updating information held, or will update on behalf of the individual when that information is made available.
Securing your data
Many Minds Link will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Many Minds Link will store all the personal information with encrypted format, on its secure servers to an extent and for a time period that Many Minds Link considers to be reasonable and practical.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by post to Many Minds Link Co, Unit 1/378 Parramatta Road, Homebush NSW 2140.